Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wedding Pictures

its me holding our pre-nup pictures

our wedding rings, symbols of our love to each other

coins and wedding rings

holy rosary and wedding rings
cris holding her gown

she's so beautiful....

my beautiful bride and wife

bride father (tatay alfredo)

moment before wedding beside church

the groom and his best man

my mother nenita

our bible bearer vaed

our ring bearer joshua

coin bearer jonas

flower girl

...they light us our path with candle...

...our entourage who bind us with cord...

bride maid ronelyn

ninong rolando and ninang joyce

ninang beverly wisco

our ninang vicky

I do...I do...I do...

...u may kiss the bride...

lovely newlywed couple

the principal sponsors

...our parents...

our entourage from vail, cords and candle

with secondary sponsors flower girls, bible coin and ring bearer

with best man (sherwin) and brides maid (ronelyn)

posed with brides relatives

posed with my relatives

one more sweet kissed

newlywed walking out of the on red carpet

viva mabuhay!!! ang bagong kasal....

friends and dabarkads


another batch of my relatives form father side

they are the principal sponsors...very gorgeous and handsome

my relatives from mother side

from right are brides relative and opposite is her friends

my brother sherwin, frriend of mine ritchie, our mothers.. clara (bride) and nenita (groom) respectively

brides offismates mam liza, badet and melinda

butterfly relasing

cake slicing (hmmm... yummy)
newlywed took traditional wine tosed

No comments:

Post a Comment